Re: Change priority of Microsoft fonts in /etc/fonts/fonts.conf

<quote who="Nano Nano">

> I will just patch my own system to alter the priority, but does this at
> least rate a "priority=low" debconf question?
>
> Anyway probably other people than me are going to be hit by this going
> forward.

I'd like to think we avoid debconf questions where at all possible. So, in
this case "Free Fonts First" sounds like a good rule. :-)

- Jeff

    "And the only time I met George W Bush, he said to me, 'Hey Mike! Go
              find real work.' Of all people!" - Michael Moore