Re: Gnome PDF viewer

On an unrelated GPDF issue.....i'm currently finding that gpdf horribly
mangles most pdf files at the moment. Ive checked with other viewers
like xpdf and gv and  they look perfect in those.

I've noticed that it seems to be ones generated by latex fare more badly
that others...

eg: i read a lot of NASA pdf files generated probably with acrobat or
something. However from other sources generated from latex appear with
lots of blank pages and such.

xpfd views 99% of files fine. I was wondering if this is a common
issue?