Re: Gnome PDF viewer

<quote who="Peter Joseph">

> On an unrelated GPDF issue.....i'm currently finding that gpdf horribly
> mangles most pdf files at the moment. Ive checked with other viewers like
> xpdf and gv and  they look perfect in those.

"mangles" isn't a good enough description -> are they totally unreadable, or
are the fonts chosen incorrectly, or...? It could be many things. :-)

gpdf doesn't do embedded fonts yet, so that may be what you're seeing. More
details please! Oh, and you should send bug reports upstream. :-)

- Jeff

   "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets dropped
                     to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne