strange gnome 2.6 trash behaviour

First sorry for bothering with such a question but I
didn't manage to
find a solution myself.
I'm running debian sarge and I'm experiencing a
strange problem with
the Trash folder and my user.
Whenever I empty trash I get a dialog with this error:
"Error while deleting.
"/home/leo/.Trash/inbox" cannot be deleted because you
do not have permissions to modify its parent folder."

Actually files get deleted but I'm stuck with that
error and I can't
find a way to fix it (and God knows I tried!).
First, it only happens to my own user. Other users are
ok. And of
course permissions are ok. I can even open the Trash
folder with
nautilus and delete the file whithin nautilus. I just
can't empty trash.
I thought could have messed up config files in my
home, so I deleted
all gnome-related files (.gnome, .gconf and so) and
restarted... with no
success.
I can't figure out why nautilus/gnome is complaining
about permissions
(files get deleted!) and what it refers to whit
'parent folder' (since I
guess Trash should be some kind of metafile) and I
really would like to
know.

Any hint or reference to solve that problem?

Thanks,
Leonardo Canducci

PS sorry for using a webmail but I'm reinstalling and
I still got to
configure exim+mutt+procmail.

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica? Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it