Xinerama Settings (Was: Re: Totem changes XVideo settings)

Le lun 29/11/2004 à 10:49, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 09:07 +0100, Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) wrote:
> <snip>
> > Bastien Nocera:
> >
> > > Change them to decent defaults in the prefs window.
> >
> > Hm, in what prefs window? In Totem I have all of the four sliders
> > centered, and changing the saturation and hue ones doesn't seem to
> > do anything. Are there any GConf keys I could tamper with?
>
> Click on "reset to defaults". That should fix it (kind of). Do you have
> an NVidia card? If so, complain to them, because setting XV_HUE triggers
> that washed-out effect.

Speaking about XVideo settings .. I have an ATI R128 + NVIDIA TNT2 in
Xinerama mode, and since XVideo works on TNT2 (last unstable xfree) I
don't have pixels antialiasing in Xv anymore, so videos look ugly.
I think there is some kind of "please antialias video" setting which is
gone in Xinerama mode. Anyone has a hint on that ?

Thanks,

	Xav