Re: Xinerama Settings (Was: Re: Totem changes XVideo settings)

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 00:47 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:
> Le lun 29/11/2004 à 10:49, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> > On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 09:07 +0100, Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > Bastien Nocera:

> > > Hm, in what prefs window? In Totem I have all of the four sliders
> > > centered, and changing the saturation and hue ones doesn't seem to
> > > do anything. Are there any GConf keys I could tamper with?
> >
> > Click on "reset to defaults". That should fix it (kind of). Do you have
> > an NVidia card? If so, complain to them, because setting XV_HUE triggers
> > that washed-out effect.
>
> Speaking about XVideo settings .. I have an ATI R128 + NVIDIA TNT2 in
> Xinerama mode, and since XVideo works on TNT2 (last unstable xfree) I
> don't have pixels antialiasing in Xv anymore, so videos look ugly.
> I think there is some kind of "please antialias video" setting which is
> gone in Xinerama mode. Anyone has a hint on that ?

That might have to do with the fact that the Xv one-field deinterlacer
has been deprecated in xine-lib, so the menu item doesn't do anything.

I'm supposed to replace this by video post plugins soon.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>
She walked into my office like a centipede with 98 missing legs.