Re: Woody Gnome is not stable

blfs wrote:

> OK,  after messing around with Woody Gnome for
> some time it has struck me that it is not stable.

Woody was released two years ago, and that was the version of Gnome that
was available at the time.  If you want to continue running Woody but
want a more actively maintained Gnome, install this Gnome 2 backport:

  http://gnome22.alioth.debian.org/

If you want to help improve Gnome for future releases, you can help us
test Gnome 2.6 in unstable.  Please identify specific problems and file
bugs reports or patches!