Re: Woody Gnome is not stable

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 10:47:46PM -0500, blfs wrote:
> OK,  after messing around with Woody Gnome for
> some time it has struck me that it is not stable.
>
> Why then is it in the stable version of Debian?

It was the most stable version around by the time woody released. Debian
does not change its stable distribution on point releases, so you will
have to live with it.

Depending on your environment, you might get more happy with testing,
but that is not stable either, of course.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer