Re: Change Default Behavior in Nautilus 2.6 To Navigational?

<quote who="Adam Kessel">

> Is there any plan to make this kind of thing more easily know-able?

This preference in particular will be available in the GUI at some stage.

> Does anyone know if there is any plan within Gnome to make this sort of
> information more accessible?

Every schema key is documented and viewable in gconf-editor.

- Jeff

   "Warning: we're not going to use the testing sessions as vehicles for
                    personal UI vendettas." - Anna Dirks