Re: Please try to freeze uploads of meta-gnome related packages
Jordi Mallach wrote:
>  today's update excuses claim that meta-gnome2 needs galeon to go in,
> while it really doesn't, as it's just an alternative to
> epiphany-browser. We'll see if this blocks meta-gnome2 tonight, and if
> it does, I'll tell aj to apply some voodoo magic.
Either you are wrong, the debian testing scripts are buggy or my script is, because it lists several other reasons why meta-gnome2 can't go into testing yet:
Why is package X not in testing yet?
- meta-gnome2 has no old version in testing (trying to add, not update)
- meta-gnome2 is only 1 days old. It must be 2 days to go in.
- meta-gnome2 has unsatisfiable dependencies:
- gnome needs rhythmbox compiled for mips
- gnome-desktop-environment needs epiphany-browser compiled for mips
- gnome-office needs planner compiled for m68k, mips, sparc
- meta-gnome2 is waiting for abiword, galeon, planner
- abiword is going in today
- galeon is out of date on arm: 22.214.171.12430419-1 vs 1.3.11a-2 (probably build problems)
- galeon is out of date on sparc: 1.3.10-3 vs 1.3.11a-2 (probably build problems)
- planner is going in today