Re: Please try to freeze uploads of meta-gnome related packages

Hi guys,

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 07:36:33PM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> We have been trying to get the meta-gnome2 deps in testing for a long
> while, but for different reasons (libtool, python and gcc breakages, new
> deps being added...) it hasn't happened yet.

Consider the freeze over, all the GNOME components that were needed by
meta-gnome2 are now in testing, and if no testing bugs[0] prevent it,
the meta-packages will enter testing tonight.

Thanks for the patience, everyone!

Jordi

[0] today's update excuses claim that meta-gnome2 needs galeon to go in,
while it really doesn't, as it's just an alternative to
epiphany-browser. We'll see if this blocks meta-gnome2 tonight, and if
it does, I'll tell aj to apply some voodoo magic.
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/