Re: galeon (not) in Debian stable

<quote who="Mark Howard">

> Why would we include epiphany in sarge? It is not at all mature, has not
> had wide spread testing, and is not considered stable upstream.

In approximately 15 days, when GNOME 2.4 comes out, Epiphany will be
considered stable. I assume that's early enough warning for sarge. :-)

However, I fully agree with everyone saying Galeon should go in with a
released version number, especially if some thought is paid to integrating
patches from distributions released before sarge (such as Mdk, who will be
shipping Galeon).

Thanks, sarge smells good already. :-)

- Jeff

      "Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly." - Robert Doisneau