Re: strange desktop behaviour after screen resolution change

Hi,

> As I said I've experienced the same problem with nvidia drivers, I've
> lost all my X configuration, no more Xvideo, dialog box opened between
> two desktop, all my windows positions was lost, impossibility to open a
> window centered on my screen, etc... and these bugs was gone without
> changing something in sawfish.

But the workaround which works for the submitter is changing the window
manager, not the driver; in fact, he explicitly says that the problem
occured with both nvidia and nv drivers.

I finally upgraded my nvidia drivers yesterday, so this evening I will test if the bug still occurs.

Mpiktas