Re: What ever happened to gnome-office?

This one time, at band camp, Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:
>hi ..
>
>On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 06:03:59PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
>>Package: meta-gnome2
>>Severity: wishlist
>>
>>Ok, I will do it.
>
>cewl :)

>>>       * Balsa is a flexible and powerfull email client.
>>>       * Evolution is an integrated calendaring, email application and
>>>         personal information manager.
>
>Does it make sense for including bothe mail clients into the
>metapackages? One is enough ... I think .. and I will say, evolution
>should be the one .. no?

*cough* gnome-mail-client *cough*

Seriously, if all you wanted was gnome-office and balsa instead of
evolution, that'd suck a bit.

Then again, you're not explicitly conflicting with balsa, so I'll just go
off into my hole again.

--
jaq@debian.org                               http://people.debian.org/~jaq