Re: How to fix a crashing Nautilus

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 13:24, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > Andreas Rottmann <a.rottmann@gmx.at> writes:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > > Why does gnome-control-center 2.2 depend on libmetacity0?
> >
> > Because one capplet is a metacity tool.
> >
> Shouldn't that be moved over to metacity?

GNOME is now tied to Metacity very nicely - much better than Sawfish
ever was... the Theme capplet, the font capplet, etc., all can control
Metacity properties.  I'm not sure why a library is needed for it,
probably just a helper to the Metacity gconf keys, but there you have
it.

--
Sean Middleditch <elanthis@awesomeplay.com>
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.