Re: How to fix a crashing Nautilus

Le mar 21/01/2003 à 04:25, Takuo KITAME a écrit :
> 2003年01月21日(火)の11時50分に Takuo KITAME 曰く:
>
> > Already uploaded.
> > It is in ftp-master:/org/ftp-master.debian.org/queue/new/
>
> And http://people.d.o/~kitame/gnome2/
> So, gnome-icon-theme provides only 'Default' theme icons.
> If you are using other theme such as Crux, these icons will not be used.

For those who want to have icons in nautilus without using the default
theme, fire gconf-editor, and in /apps/desktop/gnome/interface change
the key icon_theme to Default (it was set to PrettyOkayish for me, so I
had no icons, only an ugly sheet-o-paper-like thing).

Aah, if someone could package (Un)ScalableGorilla ...

	Xav