Re: gdm2 (was: Re: galeon-snapshot segfaults)

<quote who="Mark Howard">

> On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 17:54, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > > There is no official gdm2 package still, so maybe i am wrong in hoping
> > > this.
> >
> > That's just 'cos the Debian maintainer of gdm is a slacker... Someone should
> > NMU the sucker. :-)
>
> Lots of people have offered to help him. His main response seemed to be
> that most of gnome doesn't build on all architectures.
>
> Personally, I don't think that is any reason at all not to include gdm.

Yeah, same here. I should probably mention that I wasn't attempting to
insult the gdm maintainer, just poking fun.

Perhaps the best thing would be for someone to NMU a 'gdm2' package in the
mean time.

- Jeff

--
   "The Motif interface, with chunkier controls, felt more like a ghetto
                           blaster." - Liam Quin