gdm2 (was: Re: galeon-snapshot segfaults)

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 17:54, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > There is no official gdm2 package still, so maybe i am wrong in hoping
> > this.
>
> That's just 'cos the Debian maintainer of gdm is a slacker... Someone should
> NMU the sucker. :-)

Lots of people have offered to help him. His main response seemed to be
that most of gnome doesn't build on all architectures.

Personally, I don't think that is any reason at all not to include gdm.

Has any other action been taken about this (is there anything which can
be done other than an NMU)? Is anyone willing to NMU gdm2 packages into
experimental?

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :