Re: galeon-snapshot segfaults

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 05:25:24PM +0100, Markus Riester wrote:
> the last two galeon-snapshots segfault at startup. i dont't know which
> informations you need, so please tell me...

Be patient, ...

galeon 2 should be part of the gnome 2.2 release (at least that were the
plan back then in october i think), and so there should be an official
galeon 2 package in a month or so, if all goes well. Well, i hope there
will be at least. There is no official gdm2 package still, so maybe i am
wrong in hoping this.

Friendly,

Sven Luther