Re: The new GNOME maintenance team

Am Di, 2003-09-16 um 23.58 schrieb Sebastien Bacher:

> So some maintainers have decided to create a GNOME Maintenance team.

Great. I love it to see it like other successfull team maintainance like
openoffice, gcc,...

> So if you think this team is a good idea and want to take part,
> please let me know it now by sending a mail with your name and/or if
> you have some packages concerned (ie: some package for which you want to
> have the team as co-maintainer).

> Noel Koethe: (gnome-games)

Just take gnome-games into your team-maintainance (with for first team
upload). One package less is OK for me. I package another piece of
software if I'm bored.:)

Go ahead guys.:)

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>