Re: The new GNOME maintenance team

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 11:58:57PM +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I think you'll all agree with the fact that GNOME is a big and nice
> project that needs a bit more work of maintainership.
>
> For the moment the gnome packages are mainly maintained by people
> working alone. The result is not too bad, but some of us think we could
> do much better with more organisation.
>
> So some maintainers have decided to create a GNOME Maintenance team.
>
> These people already stated their interest in participating to such a team:
>
> * Sebastien Bacher
> * Ross Burton
> * Michel Dänzer
> * Andrew Lau
> * Sven Luther

Please take me out of the team, not so much because of my previous
opinion on this (altough i still don't agree) but more because i don't
really will have time to participate actively, so there is no need to
have me as uploader (andclutter my BTS package webpage further).

Good luck to you all though, and i hope your differences with Christian
can be solved in a more satisfactory way.

Friendly,

Sven Luther