gconf-editor & Debian [Was: G2.2 (woody backport)]

<quote who="Mike Gratton">

> As sproctor said, if gconf-editor doesn't already do this then it's
> probably a bug or a valid feature request.

For what it's worth, I've only seen this (this being keys disappearing in
gconf-editor) under Debian. Certainly doesn't happen with GARNOME, and I
haven't seen it on RH8.x. No idea what could be causing it.

- Jeff

--
     "I don't even understand offside so I'm not likely to understand a
                 Manchester United contract." - Posh Spice