Re: informal RFA for orbit/orbit2/libidl/linc

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 03:57:33PM -0800, Chris Waters wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 02:12:35AM +0100, Sebastian Rittau wrote:

> > (If someone more competent steps up and wants to take these packages,
> > I would be more than glad, though.)
>
> Ok, I'll leave it up to you.  It's yours if you want it, or you can
> wait a day or two and see if anyone else speaks up.

I will upload a new version with a changed Maintainer field, soon.
Thanks for your work on packaging ORBit, Chris!

Graham, you also offered to help. I've noticed that you are still in the
NM queue (good luck ...). If you don't mind, I will add you to the
uploaders field of the various ORBit packages as soon as you're through
the queue. Until then you should subscribe to the packages through the
PTS (http://packages.qa.debian.org/common/index.html).

 - Sebastian