Re: Display home dir

Sorry, but I couldn't do it :( Too much work trying to move or hide
stuff I had in my home directory. The best solution I have found so far
is to create in my home dir. a symlink called "Desktop" that points to
.gnome-desktop. This seems to work pretty well, and solves the problem
of not being able to put stuff in the desktop from any application (I
tend to save a lot of stuff on the desktop temporarily - I then read or
do something with it and delete it or move to where it belongs
permanently.)

Cheers,

Eloy.-