Re: Display home dir

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 07:08, Michael Toomim wrote:
> arts/
> GNUstep/
> public_html/
> Desktop/
> mail/
> nsmail/
> Mail/
> Aethera/
> elisp/
> News/
> bin/
> evolution/
> komba/
> autosave/
> PlugIn/
>
> ...that I can't just get rid of, since they store data for various
> applications.  Do you guys all deal with 15 extra folders sitting on
> your desktop (maybe hide them under a panel or something), or do you
> just delete these things (and boycott their respective applications
> forever)?

nsmail can be moved, autosave (emacs?) can be moved, Desktop not the
desktop anymore, remove that. My emacs lisp is configuration, so its in
.xemacs.

Naughty GNUstep and Evolution for creating folders without . in their
names. :)

Apart from my work folders, the only folders I have on my desktop are
bin, tmp, evolution and Maildir.  evolution and Maildir I hide
underneath my panel :)

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com