creating gnome-icon themes and other question

Hi everyone,

Since gnome 2.2 I see that that the appearence of the icons
can be switched in gnome-theme manager, so I think that nautilus
will no longer do this anymore, Am I right ?
Or is it just not implemented in the "new" nautilus.

If yes, how can I create icon-themes. I see that in /usr/share/icons
there are some themes with subdirectory's. But there's no xml file
or so for defintions or is gnome as intelligent as I believe. ;-)
Only create the icons and thats all. Is there already a howto or so
then how can read how it's done.

And the other question is. When i go to network:/// in nautlius, I
can add servers. How can add for example, a windows share with a
password like in ftp username:password@host.com. Is that possible at
the moment.

thx for help and big thx to the debian gnome team for there good job

Erik