update-gdkpixbuf-loaders

Hi,
	I am trying to upgrade my debian testing/unstable. I use a mixed
system just to have gnome 2. I have the following error during upgrade:
librsvg2-2 (2.2.0-1) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/librsvg2-2.postinst:
/usr/sbin/update-gdkpixbuf-loaders: not
found
dpkg: error processing librsvg2-2 (--configure):
 the process post-installation script returned error 127

	I tried to install librsvg2-2 from unstable using apt-get -t
unstable install librsvg2-2 but with the same error.

	Now I need to know if there is a solution and if I need to go to
unstable to try GNOME2.

	TIA
	Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa e-mail: sc@linux.it
To follow the path: look at the master, follow the master, walk with the