Re: creating gnome-icon themes and other question

hi,

i just rebuilt my private icon theme i use since nautilus2.
(its based on apple-snow, but with non-blue folders) its very easy if you take the existing gnome theme, just to
copy and rename your icons to the appropriate dir / name
(i know, ... its a botch-up, ...but it works).
you can find a .deb in my private repository:

deb http://www.grawert.net/debian/ ./

if you want a tgz with the tree i built the deb from, just
send me a mail.

btw: how do i set the default sidebar and iconview background
in the new nautilus without gconf-scripts ?
couldn't find any doc for this...

ciao
	oli