Re: nautilus a virus ??

I agree with Ryan - I was bitten by this freaking bug in the NVidia
drivers as well. I had been running the latest version of these drivers
for some time without noticing any problems at all... until I upgraded
to the latest Nautilus version. Apparently something in the new Nautilus
triggered the bug in my system, something that hadn't happened
before. The bug made Nautilus slow for some operations, like moving
icons in the desktop, displaying the context menu in the desktop, etc.

After I ditched the stupid closed-source driver and switched to the free
nv driver everything was fine and fast again.

I switched to the free nv driver, but I think Ryan downgraded to the
previous version of the closed-source driver and solved the problem as
well.

Cheers,

Eloy.-