Re: gnome-media2 accepted into experimental

Hi Bastien,

Excuse me to disturbe again but can you give me more details on how to
proceed now ? what is "buildd.debian.org" ?
I'm just a debian user, not a devel and to add more difficulties my english
is bad !
Then may I download and install some packages somewhere before running
apt-get -t experimental install gnome2 ?
Thanks in advance for your help !

--
Nath