Re: GNOME 2 in unstable announcement

Le Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 02:23:36PM +0200, Rémi Letot écrivait:
> configurations (so they can use their desktop). gnome maintainers fix
> the problems,... who now will test those new scripts ? The people who

The bug submitter at least should launch the scripts again to test if
the bug has been fixed. He will not lose many configuration ... if
things don't go well, he will have lost 5 minutes of time, ie the time
to launch the preferences dialog and go through the various items.

Furthermore, not everyone upgrades unstable daily, so we always have
some people who are doing a testing->unstable or stable->unstable
transition.

Cheers,