Re: problem with gnome2

Hello,

this is a well known problem, there is a french mini-howto [1] if you
want to get your Gnome2 system working again.

If you wants details on that issu, please take a look at the archives of
that mailing list [2].

[1] : http://sukria.no-ip.org/debian-gnome2.html
[2] :
http://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2002/debian-gtk-gnome-200211/msg00242.html