bonobo-activation needs regressed!

     We really need to do something about bonobo-activation soon.
Looking at the files on the ftp.gnome.org site it seems clear that
the bonobo-activation 2.1.0 release currently in sid does not
belong in a Gnome 2.0 distribution. If you look at...

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.0/2.0.2/sources/

you will see that for Gnome 2.0 they are still using 1.0.3
of bonobo-activation whereas 2.1.0 only appears in Gnome 2.1...

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.1/2.1.2/sources/

So either we need to regress bonobo-activation or bite the bullet
and migrate sid to Gnome 2.1 to resolve these issues.
                                  Jack