Re: `gnome-approved' dark-background theme for gnome 2?

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 17:14, Miles Bader wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 11:30:38AM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> > [ Not sure if you're on -user or -gtk-gnome, so I'll CC you ]
>
> Indeed I'm not; thanks for CC'ing me (usually I _expect_ to get CCs, since
> most mail clients do that by default, but for some reason I never do when I
> post a query to debian lists...).

The Debian Developer's reference says not to CC by default.  But, we had
this discussion over on emacs-devel already, so I'll just try to
remember to CC you :)

> OK; I'll send when I get to work (where my unstable machine is).  If it's
> very big, should I send it to you personally instead of this list?

If you can't put it up on the web somewhere, then yeah, send it to me
(and let me know if it's OK if I put it up on the web).