Re: `gnome-approved' dark-background theme for gnome 2?

[ Not sure if you're on -user or -gtk-gnome, so I'll CC you ]

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 22:14, Miles Bader wrote:
> Gnome 2.0 has hit unstable, and all my carefully crafted settings blew
> up (it mumbled something about converting them, but the conversion
> failed; it'd be nice if it told you why...).

We need a tarball of your ~/.gnome directory.  Note that once we find
the bug in the conversion scripts, you can rm -rf ~/.gnome2 and try
again.

You can see a detailed log of things in ~/.gnome2/debian-upgrade.log.  I
just added a note to this effect to the error dialog.