Re: Gnome2 menus

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 03:01:02PM +0200, Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:
> I rebuild gnome-vfs2 on my PPC and some menus are there again :) But all
> icons ..
> gnome-terminal has no icon anymore in systems ..
>
> Which dependency is missing?

For the missing dependencies check out one of my mail in the previous
menu_gone thread, I list a set of required depenencies and the one
actually in the control file. It is still necessary to look closer has a
dependency can be rightfully missing if it's a sub-dependency of a
present dependency (not sure if I am clear).

For your icon problem, I have no idea.

Christophe

As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.
--Ellen Perry Berkeley