Gnome2 menus

Hi,
I've downloaded as many packages as I could find from unstable and
experimental, I can start GNOME2 through kdm (3.0.3 branch), but:
- I cannot find Gnome Control Center in menu, nevertheless it IS
installed:
kerka@dunadan:~$ dpkg -l gnome-control-center2

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name
Version                                Description
+++-======================================-======================================-============================================================================================
ii  gnome-control-center2
2.0.1.1-1                              The GNOME Control Center for
GNOME 2

but I can find it in KDE3 menu.
The same is for lots of other packages (Gnome Dictionary, Gnome System
Monitor etc.).
Can s.o. tell me what is wrong? Is anything I can do with this
situation?

Any help is appreciated.
Many thx.
Vlada