Re: Pango Problems

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 11:28:49AM +1000, Roger So wrote:
> > OK, so I've got a Sid box with pre4.2 XF86 on it and experimental
> > pinned.
> >
> > I've got the shiniest latest version of everything, because apt-get
> > update && apt-get dist-upgrade runs every night.
>
> Via cron? Please don't do this unless you know what you're doing!

If you know what you're doing, you've probably got apt doing -d upgrade or
so to ensure that packages are ready when you are, but prevent apt from
breaking things while you're asleep.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>          I swallowed your goldfish

<devkev> yeah i saw the lightning gun and where you were going, thinking
         you were gonna kick some ass :)
<devkev> didnt realise it would be your own :)