Re: Gnome 2 summary 27/06/2002

<quote who="Christian Marillat">

> I've uploaded gnome-terminal and sawfish in unstable, because those two
> packages are really better than the 1.x version and fix a lot of bugs.

But they have most of the devel platform dependencies, and they are
completely unintegrated with user's desktops. gnome-terminal 1 at least
integrates settings such as what's launched when dingus clicking, etc.

For the modules in the desktop list (which includes gnome-terminal!), it's
really an all or nothing strategy. Uploading stuff piecemeal is going to be
painful.

- Jeff

--
   "Odd is good by the way. I knew normal in high school and normal hates
                            me." - Mary Gardiner