Re: Meta package for a useful GNOME desktop

On Mon, 2002-06-10 at 14:26, Morten Brix Pedersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't seem to find a meta package for GNOME, is there any good reasons
> why one doesn't exists?

I think a metapackage is a good idea.  In fact, this issue came up
before, and James LewisMoss offered to create it, but that doesn't
appear to have happened.

James, do you still want to maintain it?  If not, I would be happy to do
it.

Christian: as the main GNOME maintainer, what do you think?  Do you want
to maintain it?