Re: Meta package for a useful GNOME desktop

 Colin> On Mon, 2002-06-10 at 14:26, Morten Brix Pedersen wrote:
 >> Hi,
 >>
 >> I can't seem to find a meta package for GNOME, is there any good
 >> reasons why one doesn't exists?

 Colin> I think a metapackage is a good idea.  In fact, this issue
 Colin> came up before, and James LewisMoss offered to create it, but
 Colin> that doesn't appear to have happened.

 Colin> James, do you still want to maintain it?  If not, I would be
 Colin> happy to do it.

 Colin> Christian: as the main GNOME maintainer, what do you think?
 Colin> Do you want to maintain it?

I did create it and thought it got in the archive.  Guess I was
wrong. (I did upload it hrm...)

Anyone want my .tar.gz and .dsc?

Jim

--