GNOME 2 suggestion

Might i suggest that we concentrate on getting a collection of packages
working for GNOME2 on external apt source. And then bring them in
en-masse to experimental or unstable at a later date.

This will solve the incoming/NEW mess.

If you agree i will set up a location on the debianplanet server with
write access for all debian developers who have GNOME 2 packages.

I think this will save a lot of time and hassle by removing the ftp
masters from the loop for now.
--
Rob 'robster' Bradford
http://robster.org.uk