Re: GNOME 2 suggestion

RB> Might i suggest that we concentrate on getting a collection of packages
RB> working for GNOME2 on external apt source. And then bring them in
RB> en-masse to experimental or unstable at a later date.

RB> This will solve the incoming/NEW mess.

RB> If you agree i will set up a location on the debianplanet server with
RB> write access for all debian developers who have GNOME 2 packages.

RB> I think this will save a lot of time and hassle by removing the ftp
RB> masters from the loop for now.

Right now new incoming system works fine. I have uploaded
GTK+ 1.3.15 families. it was already installed. nautilus1.1
also seems to be installed to experimental. most problem are
for GNOME2 packages maintainer to have to rebuild them for
complex dependencies.

--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project