HELIX GNOME packages vs. Debian GNOME packages

Hi,

It appears that I missed alot of details regarding the HELIX GNOME
packages vs. our own Debian GNOME packages.  Can somebody please fill
in the details on what is going on, i.e.:

	1. Will the HELIX packages replace our packages?
	2. If so, who will maintain the HELIX packages?
		I'd be a little upset if, for example, my packages
		were "yanked out from under me" without notification.
		It's just a courtesy thing for me since I put alot of
		time into my imlib packages.  If the HELIX team	wants
		to maintain the packages then that is fine with	me.
		It would be nice to receive some notice, that's all.
	3. Will there be two sets of GNOME packages, the HELIX ones
	   and the Debian ones?
	4. If so, is it even worthwhile to maintain the Debian ones?

Thanks for any clarifications,
-Ossama
--
Ossama Othman <ossama@ece.uci.edu>
Distributed Object Computing Laboratory, Univ. of California at Irvine