Re: gnome on slink

* "Adam" == Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> wrote:

Adam> Well, the *web* page I point to from the new
Adam> releases/slink/index.wml file is Gnome's page.  I don't see why
Adam> Debian should maintain these instructions, and then Gnome should
Adam> maintain them also, even if Jim et al are maintaining the
Adam> package locations.

For completeness: The Debian pages at GNOME are maintained be a Debian
developer.

But having only one document is indeed easier to handle. One idea
behind a seperate version at debian.org was to show, that these
packages are made by Debian for its users, kind of "no, we did not
forget you" - GNOME 0.30 is in slink.

I have no objections to just placing the link.

Ciao,
	Martin