Re: gnome on slink

* "Adam" == Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> wrote:

Adam> Since Gnome now maintains their own pages about running an
Adam> updated gnome on slink, I've just pointed to them from the
Adam> releases/slink/ page.

Ahm, I have written these instructions. This is one text with minimal
differences to accomandate for the location it is used at.

The packages on gnome.org are just mirrored from the debian.org
location. The URL specified (~jim/...) is active, it was just a
symlink accidently removed by Jim, as he thought it was not needed any
more.

I was not aware there were bugs open wrt to this, or I would have
closed them long before.

Adam> the Gnome group (not independant debian developers) take
Adam> responsibility for this.

I don't think so :-)

Ciao,
	Martin