Re: gnome on slink

* On Oct 6 1999, "Adam" == Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> wrote:

Adam> Well, the *web* page I point to from the new
Adam> releases/slink/index.wml file is Gnome's page.  I don't see why
Adam> Debian should maintain these instructions, and then Gnome should
Adam> maintain them also, even if Jim et al are maintaining the
Adam> package locations.

Maybe the release of October Gnome has caused some breakage. The page
http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/ has a link to
http://www.gnome.org/start/getting_debian.shtml.  This target page no
longer exists.

Hopefully this is an appropriate forum to report that to.  Is it known
if October Gnome will be packaged for slink?

ta
Andrew.