Re: Editing window managers in control-center

Steve Haslam writes:

 > > SH> The latest gnome-control-center should start "wmaker -gnome"-
 > > SH> wmaker is a script to check you have the ~/GNUstep directory set
 > > SH> up, and then execs WindowMaker${flavour}.
 > >
 > > Currently, the staging area package calls WindowMaker-gnome
 > > directly. Should I change this?
 >
 > I think so- I don't know whqat the effect of just running
 > "WindowMaker-gnome" is if you don't have a ~/GNUstep directory.

	I experienced it. You just get nothing (no window manager
change). If you look at .xsession-errors, you get an error about some
file missing, under ~/GNUstep. Very annoying

		Jesus.

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona             | Departamento de Informatica
tel +3491 624 9458, fax +3491 624 9129 | Universidad Carlos III de Madrid