python-glade: Can't use a list into a 'scrolled window widget'

> Package: python-glade
> Version: 0.5.3-2
>
> It seems there's a bug in the python-glade interpreter. When I create
> a Scrolled Window widget, and put a list widget into it, save it as
> .xml, and the load that file with python-glade, I get the following
> error:
>
> Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkScrolledWindow' to `GtkViewport'
> Gdk-Message:
> ** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

With the current version it does not segfault. But it does not work also. I
think this is a problem with glade because the same message is output when I
add the list to the scrolled window. It should not allow that in the first
place. Only scrollable widgets should go into a scrolled window (if I am not
badly mistaken).

Work around: Just add a Viewport (from Additional widgets) to the scrolled
window first. Then pack the list into the viewport. Worked well for me...

Objections? Should I reassign this bug to glade or just close it?

Thanks
    Torsten