Re: Editing window managers in control-center

On Wed, Jun 02, 1999 at 11:45:57AM +0400, Michael Bravo wrote:
> there seems to be a problem with control-center in regards to WM
> switcher. For example, it starts 'wmaker' while I have wmaker-gnome
> installed (and thus WindowMaker-Gnome should be run). But on pressing
> 'Edit' I get a widget with all editing fields filled in and disabled.
> Any ideas?

The latest gnome-control-center should start "wmaker -gnome"- wmaker is a
script to check you have the ~/GNUstep directory set up, and then execs
WindowMaker${flavour}.

You can't change that entry, because it's a fixed default, in
/usr/share/gnome/wm-properties/WindowMaker.desktop. You can, however, add
another one and set that up as you wish (e.g. I have an entry to run "wmaker
-gnome --no-dock --no-clip").

HTH

SRH
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
orbit, gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs,